Bethel Christian Academy (BCA) serves a diverse body of students. BCA strives to educate not only the mind but also the heart of a child. BCA is a Christian school that teaches integrates biblical principals into every subject as we strive to teach above the required standards. Under the leadership of Pastor Jeremy Burnett, Principal, BCA is striving to become the premier Christian School serving Parma and the surrounding communities, including, but not limited to Brecksville, North Royalton, Strongsville, Brunswick, Medina, Berea, Middleburg Heights, and Cleveland. BCA prides itself in the high quality, dedicated, and loving staff we are able to attract. BCA also has a high level of longevity for staff members. Most of BCA's staff have been employed here for more than 10 years and several staff members have been employed for more than 20 years.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our faculty or staff please follow the procedure for hiring below:
1. Interested persons must submit a resume and a copy of appropriate documents (teaching license or
substitute teaching license, college transcripts, etc.)
2. Interested persons must also submit an application. Applications are available below.
3. Bethel Christian Academy hires based on enrollment and need. If a position becomes available, qualified applicants may be contacted to set up an interview.
Bethel Christian Academy is seeking qualified applications to fill the following positions for the 2022-23 school year:
1. Middle School Teacher - We are looking to hire a full-time middle school teacher next school year for 6-8th grade Math. This is a salary position, Monday-Friday from 7:30-3:30 and other contracted days/times. Applicants must hold a Bachelor's degree and be willing to submit to BCII/FBI background check (or provide report less than 365 days old.) ODE License preferred. Interested applicants should complete the Teacher Application and submit references and resume to Principal Jeremy Burnett (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bethel Christian Academy is still seeking qualified applications to fill the following positions for the 2021-22 school year:
1. Gym Teacher Substitute - We are looking to hire a part-time substitute for the remainder of the 2021-22 school year. The position is Monday-Tuesday from 8:15-3:15. Applicants must complete the application/references below and be willing to submit to BCII/FBI background check (or provide report less than 365 days old.)
2. General Substitute Teacher - Applicants must be willing to submit to BCII/FBI background check (or provide report less than 365 days old) and interview with Principal Burnett prior to working with our students.
Interested applicants for any position must submit an application and send references (below) and a resume to Principal Jeremy Burnett (email@example.com) or 12901 W. Pleasant Valley Road Parma, OH 44130.
Please understand that the completion of this application in no way obligates Bethel Christian Academy.