Bethel Christian Academy (BCA) serves a diverse body of students. BCA strives to educate not only the mind but also the heart of a child. BCA is a Christian school that teaches integrates biblical principals into every subject as we strive to teach above the required standards. Under the leadership of Pastor Jeremy Burnett, Principal, BCA is striving to become the premier Christian School serving Parma and the surrounding communities, including, but not limited to Brecksville, North Royalton, Strongsville, Brunswick, Medina, Berea, Middleburg Heights, and Cleveland. BCA prides itself in the high quality, dedicated, and loving staff we are able to attract. BCA also has a high level of longevity for staff members. Most of BCA's staff have been employed here for more than 10 years and several staff members have been employed for more than 20 years.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our faculty or staff please follow the procedure for hiring below:
1. Interested persons must submit a resume and a copy of appropriate documents (teaching license or
substitute teaching license, college transcripts, etc.)
2. Interested persons must also submit an application. Applications are available below.
3. Bethel Christian Academy hires based on enrollment and need. If a position becomes available, qualified applicants may be contacted to set up an interview.
Bethel Christian Academy is seeking qualified applications to fill the following positions for the 2021-22 school year:
1. Long Term Substitute - We are looking to fill a vacancy in our 3rd grade classroom for the remainder of the 2021-22 school year. Applicants must hold a Bachelor's degree and provide recent BCII/FBI background check (less than 365 days old.) Education degree and ODE License preferred. If no license, applicant must apply for a "Permanent Non-Tax Certificate" within 30 days of hire.
2. Substitute Teacher - Must hold a Bachelor's degree, provide a recent BCII/FBI background check (less than 365 days old), and interview with Principal Burnett prior to working with our students. Substitute teachers must also attain a Substitute Teaching License from the Ohio Department of Education. Click here for info on obtaining a Substitute Teaching License.
Interested applicants for any position must submit an application and send references and a resume to Principal Jeremy Burnett (email@example.com) or 12901 W. Pleasant Valley Road Parma, OH 44130.
Please understand that the completion of this application in no way obligates Bethel Christian Academy.