Bethel Christian Academy
Summer Day Camp
We had a great year in 2022 and hope to see everyone back in 2023! Registration for 2023 opens March 1!
*Details for 2023 have not been finalized yet, but feel free to check out the information from 2022.
ATTENTION ALL CAMPERS!!!
Below are the things you need to be sure to bring with you EVERY DAY:
2. Water Bottle
*All of these items need to be brought in a bag to camp and taken home every day. Camper's name should be written on lunch, water bottle, sunscreen, and bag. Masks are not required at camp, but may be needed for some field trips.
The mission of Bethel Christian Academy's Summer Day Camp is to impact the lives of children by providing a Christ-centered environment for fun summer activities. Bethel Christian Academy's Summer Day Camp is available to:
- Provide a Christ-centered environment for children.
- Provide a learning environment with fun activities and field trips.
- Provide many opportunities for spiritual growth (activities include personal devotion time, praise and worship, and Bible lessons).
- Help campers learn socialization skills such as how to treat others with kindness, love and respect
Questions regarding BCA Summer Day Camp?
Contact: Angie Kazimir, Director
Consider BCA Summer Day Camp
* Ages 4 (and entering kindergarten) through 12 years old
* Hours: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday
* Crafts and games
* Christ-centered devotions and activities
* Licensed teachers and caring staff members
* Camp shirts included
Below are some of the favorite trips we take regularly.
Spring Mist Farms, Lake Erie Nature Center, Swings n Things, Cleveland Zoo, Great Lakes Science Center, Jump Yard, Medina Skateland, Castle Noel, Alien Vacation Golf, Yorktown Lanes, Akron Fossil & Science Center, and Make Believe
How to Get Started:
Submit Registration form & one time $40 fee along with your first week's payment.
*Discounts are available for campers who attend multiple days per week and for families with multiple campers. Click here for details: 2022 SDC Rates.
Call the office and speak with Mrs. Faust or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about rates or want to register for Summer Day Camp.