Bethel Christian Academy
Summer Day Camp
ATTENTION ALL CAMPERS!!!
Below are the things you need to be sure to bring with you EVERY DAY:
2. Water Bottle
4. Mask (needed for some field trips)
*All of these items need to be brought in a bag to camp and taken home every day. Camper's name should be written on lunch, water bottle, sunscreen, and bag.
The mission of Bethel Christian Academy's Summer Day Camp is to impact the lives of children by providing a Christ-centered environment for fun summer activities. Bethel Christian Academy's Summer Day Camp is available to:
- Provide a Christ-centered environment for children.
- Provide a learning environment with fun activities and field trips.
- Provide many opportunities for spiritual growth (activities include personal devotion time, praise and worship, and Bible lessons).
- Help campers learn socialization skills such as how to treat others with kindness, love and respect
Questions regarding BCA Summer Day Camp?
Contact: Angie Kazimir, Director
Consider BCA Summer Day Camp
* Ages 4 through 12 years old
* Hours: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday
* Crafts and games
* Christ-centered devotions and activities
* Licensed teachers and caring staff members
* Camp shirts included
Here are some of the field trips planned for 2021:
Spring Mist Farms, Lake Erie Nature Center, Swings n Things, Cleveland Zoo, Great Lakes Science Center, Jump Yard, Medina Skateland, Castle Noel, Alien Vacation Golf, Yorktown Lanes, Akron Fossil & Science Center, and Make Believe
How to Get Started:
Submit Registration form & one time $40 fee along with your first week's payment.
*Discounts are available for campers who attend multiple days per week and for families with multiple campers. Click here for details: 2021 SDC Rates.
Call the office and speak with Mrs. Faust or email her at if you have questions about rates or want to register for Summer Day Camp.