Bethel Christian Academy
Summer Day Camp
**COVID -19 threw us a major curveball in 2020. While we were still able to have camp, it looked a lot different than in previous year, most notably canceling all field trips. While we are optimistic that 2021 will look more like a typical year of camp, we have not received any guidelines for 2021 as of yet, but hope to soon. We will update information as it becomes available. The 2021 application as well as 2021 are now available. If you have any questions, email our director, Angie Kazimir at firstname.lastname@example.org.**
The mission of Bethel Christian Academy's Summer Day Camp is to impact the lives of children by providing a Christ-centered environment for fun summer activities. Bethel Christian Academy's Summer Day Camp is available to:
- Provide a Christ-centered environment for children.
- Provide a learning environment with fun activities and field trips.
- Provide many opportunities for spiritual growth (activities include personal devotion time, praise and worship, and Bible lessons).
- Help campers learn socialization skills such as how to treat others with kindness, love and respect
- Due to restrictions because of COVID-19, there will be no field trips or meal plan this year.
Questions regarding BCA Summer Day Camp?
Contact: Angie Kazimir, Director
Consider BCA Summer Day Camp
* Ages 4 through 12 years old
* Hours: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday
* Crafts and games
* Christ-centered devotions and activities
* Licensed teachers and caring staff members
* Camp shirts included
How to Get Started:
Submit Registration form & one time $40 fee along with your first week's payment
*Discounts are available for campers who attend multiple days per week and for families with multiple campers. Click here for details: 2021 SDC Rates.
Call the office and speak with Mrs. Faust or email her at if you have questions about rates or want to register for Summer Day Camp.